THE BEST PICK and PACK SOFTWARE I’VE SEEN IN THE MARKET TODAY.
An inventory management & CRM system that integrates into custom built websites, eBay, various pricing comparison websites such as getprice.com.au, Australia Post eParcel, Toll Ipec and has its own internal email system which ties it all together. The application helps retailers and wholesalers run their online store but also has a POS system built in for their bricks and mortar stores. It works beautifully for “pick & pack” businesses.
The application is written in VB6 as a client/server application running on all Windows platforms and connects to a Microsoft SQL Database. It’s scalable so it can run small businesses right up to multimillion dollar businesses. It can be installed on unlimited machines, connecting to the one database.
A great platform for an existing IT company to enter the online market, or a larger business wanting to replace their current software and/or gain additional traction leasing the software to other users.
- The system is leased to end users at a set fee plus %age of monthly sales
- Current annual income from 10 customers – $124,000
- Once the system is embedded with your client it becomes an ongoing and passive income
- Hosts all customers websites into which the software integrates.
- Ticket support to deal with any issues
- Extensive integration into eBay.
- Automates 80% of the manual tasks.
- Integrates with Australia Post eParcel and Toll Ipec but can be expanded to integrate with other couriers if required.
- Fast and efficient and will still run even if the internet connection drops out
- Very low overheads
Demonstration videos are available as well as “a day in the life of the system user”.
Kindly use the contact details below:-
Contact Peter Troy
Ph: 0412 33 00 77